What We Do
Much more than a lobbying firm, Clean Tech Advocates offers a comprehensive complement of services designed to fully equip and empower innovators, investors, businesses and the corporations and professionals who support them.
Because our expertise and experience is highly specialized and unique, we believe that we offer a strategic advantage to other professionals who work with clients. We welcome collaboration and strategic business alliances with clean tech law firms, other legislative advocacy firms and technology investor groups.
Advisory & Consulting
- Advocacy on technology/environmental issues.
- Representation on opportunities for State financial assistance.
- Strategic alliance & Coalition building
- Educate policy shapers and decision makers on issues of concern.
Governmental/State Administrative Agency Relations
- Assistance with State agencies, boards, commissions and related entities.
- Meet with and educate State administrative policy shapers.
- Insight to help align your efforts with State policy funding requirements.
- Grant research, grant request assistance, deployment of grant funding.