Agriculture is crucial to the economy and quality of life in California, and is a key component to limiting greenhouse gas emissions. Your life and work revolves around agriculture that is profitable and long-lasting, contributes to the needs of our communities and is environmentally sustainable. We understand.
We are uniquely positioned to help agriculture interests address the potential ramifications of climate change. Clean Tech Advocates founder Patrick Leathers grew up on a farm and put himself through law school as a farmer. His experiential perspective and legislative advocacy expertise, combined with the State government agriculture and water-related experience of others on our team equips us to help you:
- Access funding for sustainable farming and ranching practices and/or technology that reduces GHG emissions and sequesters carbon.
- Invest wisely and plan strategically regarding the long-term innovation of and agricultural production of bio-fuels.
- Strategize regarding specific environment-related issues such as carbon market offsets, rice field protocols, water usage, and more.
- Advocate for issues such as farmland conservation and protection.
- Navigate the regulatory complexities of garnering needed permits for clean technology such as methane digesters.